Limelight Digital is a well established and successful Digital Agency, based in the heart of the East Midlands.
We’re always on the lookout for enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our growing team.
If you think we should know about you, drop us an email with your CV attached.
Please, please, please – No agencies. Yes, not even you, the one that thinks this doesn’t apply to them.
Limelight Digital is looking for an experienced PPC Executive with at least 3 years of experience working either agency side or in-house. We are a growing digital marketing agency based in Loughborough in the East Midlands with a fantastic reputation in our industry.
You will be managing delivery across a varied portfolio of clients across a range of services. You will provide exceptional service and technical excellence in that role ensuring our clients expectations are met.
You will take pride and active involvement in developing your own skillset and growing the skills of the team around you to deliver an impressive return on investment for our clients.
Your day-to-day approach to work will be a “make it happen” attitude understanding your need to get the job done.
You will also enjoy and be naturally talented at keeping abreast of current trends within the industry and positioning Limelight Digital as thought leaders within all aspects of organic, paid search & social media.
- Develop PPC strategy across a wide portfolio of clients
- Create and manage PPC campaigns to achieve strong ROI
- Write ad copy variants
- Input on in-house best practice and processes
- Contribution to the Limelight Digital Blog and profile as thought leaders in our industry
- Discuss strategy with clients and provide regular updates as required
- Monthly reporting to clients
- Core capability in Google Ads management with at least 3 years experience.
- Experience of Google Ads editor
- Understanding of programmatic bid strategies
- Understanding of attribution modeling
- Strong commercial awareness – can easily understand return on investment models
- Competent in using Facebook ads
- Skilled in using Google Analytics
- Ability to talk to clients confidently about the services we offer, including detailed insights and updates
- Delivers excellent customer service
- 21 days annual leave
- Competitive salary
- Full remote working available (office space also available if local)